Friday, April 22, 2011

20 Weeks


We got to see you today at the specialist office, and we were so excited!! Luckily we go the technician that we have had ever since we have been going to Dr. Reyes office. She knew you were a difficult baby!! She put the ultrasound on me and I was soooo looking forward to seeing your face....and true to your fashion you gave us NOTHING!! We got a great shot of your booty and "wee wee" that you proceeded to play with!! Made your dad and I laugh!!! Such a classy little boy ;) The poor technician tried so many techniques to try to see your face...but the most we saw was your ear. You were positioned with your butt right behind my belly button and your head way down behind my pelvis facing my spine. That's the position you stayed in the whole time! Your dad and I did get to see you having hiccups and kicking me like crazy!! I still cannot feel those kicks, and I CANNOT wait till I do. I do think I felt you the other day at night time and it brought tears to my eyes.
After the appointment your dad and I went to a steak house for dinner where I stuffed my face and we talked about how sweet you looked in my belly. The next day I went out to Old Navy and went a little crazy buying you all kinds of cute outfits!! Can't wait to see you in them - I am sure you are going to be so handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment